Tuesday 14 May 2013

SPRING CLEANING

Let's be honest here.  I don't really spring clean.  Don't get me wrong, I actually do enjoy cleaning but I just don't have a lot of time.  However, over the last few weeks the tiles in our bathroom have been driving me crazy they were so disgusting.  It was time to get the job done, my friends.

All it took was a spray bottle of Vim and a hard bristled scrub brush.  A winning combination.  The results?  A Christmas miracle.


           






















Don't judge me by the before picture.  I do clean the bathtub...but the grout was so gross!!  It isn't the easiest thing to wash week to week because a regular old rag just doesn't cut it.  That scrub brush worked a miracle.  The grout isn't perfectly white because it's old and cracking a little bit in some places, but it is so much better than before!  What a satisfying project.

No comments:

Post a Comment