Sunday 7 July 2013

WEDDING WEAR

I thought I'd do a little post on what to wear to a wedding this summer.  Last summer we had five (!) weddings to attend and this year we only have two.  And since I don't know my schedule for two days from now, I have no idea if I'll be able to go to them.  And I have no money so I'm not buying a new dress... But maybe you'll be a wedding guest with some money for a new purchase!

Option 1: alice + olivia.  Tracey sleeveless peplum dress in pink. On sale!  Find it here!


Option 2: Tibi. Velocity dress in pastel multi.  More expensive but oh so pretty. Find it here!


Option 3: BCBGMAXAZRIA. Abigail evening dress. Find it here!


Option 4: J Crew. Louisa dress in silk chiffon. Find it here!


Some cute options if you're on the market for a new dress!  I wore the same dress to all of the weddings we attended last summer.  It's pretty and no one besides hubby and I ever knew, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment