Monday 19 October 2015

COSTUMES: SCOOBY DOO

Hopefully you didn't notice the premature posting from a couple of nights ago. When I make these polyvore collages sometimes things go a little wonky and they're posted immediately. So if you already saw this post, here it is again - with text!

Scooby Doo was definitely a favourite childhood show. My brother and I watched a lot of it. We had a Christmas special on VHS that holds a special place in my heart. :) Dressing up as Fred and Daphne would be so cute. And if you have a doggie like us they would obviously be Scooby or Scrappy Doo. I love when the doggies are involved.

I included some real boots for Daphne because don't you remember wearing your snowsuit under your Halloween costume?! That was the worst. The end of October is always freezing (like today!) and Mom always ruined my costume by making me wear fifteen layers of clothes to stay warm. The year I was around eleven or twelve I was the chubbiest vampire ever.

The more I look at this collage the more I like it. It is definitely on my list for next year. Stay tuned later this week for another costume idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment