Wednesday 7 December 2011

BAD BAD LEROY BROWN

Living up to his namesake.

I slept in this morning which is unusual for a school day.  Class didn't start until 1:00 so I figured - why not?  I woke up at 9, ate breakfast, finished working on today's cases for school, read more of Mockingjay, called hubby at work...  That was when things got interesting.

Leroy had been keeping a secret from me all morning.  Hubby told me when he took our special friend outside this morning, Leroy got excited when hubby's ride arrived.  Of course our little man wanted to greet hubby's drive but then somehow ended up in the neighbour's yard.  And then somehow ended up in the neighbour's house.  Did you catch that?  Again - the neighbour's house.  

 Who me??  Would a face like this do something like that??


I would never do that, Mom!!  Promise!  I was in here on my bed the whole time.


I miss the puppy days when he was so cute and little and easy to catch.  Haha.  Now he's much faster than we are (hence ending up in the neighbour's house).  Doesn't seem to be a problem most of the time but once he's excited there's no turning back.  Oh, Leroy Brown.  You're the baddest man in the whole town.

No comments:

Post a Comment