Monday 31 March 2014

DUSTY ROSE CHAIR POST TWO

You remember ol' dusty rose from a few posts ago?  Well, I took a little trip to Fabricville this weekend and found a potential fabric for her.  I wanted something white, cream, or off white with some texture and there were a few things available but most didn't have the amount of texture I was looking for.  I did find something that I think might be a winner, though.

The best part is with a club elite membership it's only $6.99 / yard which is almost unheard of in my limited experience.  It will make recovering the chair much more affordable (because I don't know how to do things like that and have to hire an upholsterer).  What do you think?



Nail polish: OPI "If You Moust You Moust" (Minnie Mouse collection) and OPI "Arbre Aqui" (liquid sand).  A little beauty hint - peruse the Winners/Homesense beauty section for discount OPI polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment