Wednesday 11 January 2012

DOGSITTERS, BEWARE!

Hubby sent me this photo last week.  This summer a friend looked after Leroy for the day and somehow the little rascal always seems to end up in peoples' flower gardens.  We don't have any gardens of our own so maybe he's just trying to decide if they're fun to play in?  I became Mother Nature's enemy this summer while I destroyed any plant on our property that wasn't grass.  I think flowers are beautiful but I have no idea how to look after them (nor the time it takes) so it seemed easier to dig them up.

Whatever the reason, dogsitters beware - if you have shrubs/flowers/potted plants in your yard - our little guy will find his way into them and probably will destroy them.  But could you really be mad at that face??

Time to play a little game called: Find Leroy!

No comments:

Post a Comment