Sunday 6 November 2011

THE MED BALL BLUES

Last night at our school formal known as Med Ball the ladies were all in blue (mostly).  There were a few other colours but the weatherman was calling for a Blue Christmas, that's for sure.  The class of 2014 stepped it up a notch this year style wise.  Everyone looked incredible and as far as I know, everyone had a great time.  There's just something about dancing to the Spice Girls with your classmates that screams classy.

I wore a Very J dress I bought at Envy this past summer.  I bought the dress with no occasion in mind to wear it and then decided to save it for Med Ball.  The shoes are from Spring (bought two years ago) and I had new lifts put on the heels because the stiletto was worn down to the nail.  My earrings are from Mappins and were a Christmas gift from hubby a couple of years ago.


Unsure how to do the dip.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment