Saturday 12 November 2011

NAPPING

I decided to study from home today which has its advantages and disadvantages.  I'm more comfortable at home but there are more distractions (like television, bed, Leroy, hubby)...  I had enough will power to refrain from taking a nap but someone else in the house succumbed to temptation.  When I was creeping downstairs to do some laundry Leroy was sleeping on the floor mat in front of the door.  I had to sneak back into the bedroom to grab my camera - I just couldn't resist.  He just looked so cute curled up on the mat!  (And that's why I have to vacuum it almost every day.)  The second picture is from a few weeks ago.  He just looked so twisted and contorted I had to snap a photo.  Apparently this is something I do often.


No comments:

Post a Comment