Tuesday 29 November 2011

PRETTY BAUBLES

Maybe I'm posting too frequently about Christmas, especially considering it's still November.  Even though I'm having that thought, it isn't going to stop me!

A quick trip to Michael's on Saturday night found a few great items.  First of all, this "fishbowl" that cost $6.99.  I also bought the baubles inside it.  Both the large glass ornaments and the smaller ornaments were on sale - 40% off the large ones and something similar for the small ones.  After some strategic placement I added Mardis Gras beads that friends brought me back from New Orleans this summer.  I should also mention the candle holders and candles are also new.  The holders were $7.99 and $9.99 from Winners Homesense and the candles (sugar cookie scent) were even less expensive than that.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment