Wednesday 19 October 2011

CAKE MANIA




I'm home sick today which is quite boring.  I have things I need to do but I don't feel well enough to do them.  Mostly I've sat on the couch with a box of kleenex and bottle of advil nearby.  Leroy has been pretty helpful.  He lays beside me and checks to make sure I'm still breathing.

In the midst of my boredom I started internet browsing and came across some fun cakes on the Apartment Therapy site called ohdeedo.  I haven't quite figured out how Apartment Therapy works but it seems like a combination of many blogs.  Who knows?  Regardless, you can find some great things there, including these cakes!  http://www.ohdeedoh.com/

And just for fun I'm including a photo of the first (and thus far, only) cake I have made.  It's an ultimate frisbee cake I made this summer.
Doodle Cake.  How fun would it be for a kid to write on their own birthday cake?!
The Hungry Caterpillar (Eric Carle) cake.  We used to read this book when I was a kid.
A forest cake.  What a cute little deer.
My first cake.  An ultimate frisbee cake for my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment