Tuesday 18 October 2011

SARAH'S BACK

Of all the design shows I love, Sarah's House is my favourite.  Season 4 starts tonight!  It's an exciting day in this household.  We are currently having a debate about whether we should watch Sarah's House or X Factor tonight.  That's what happens when you only have one television.  We have 13 minutes to come to a conclusion...stay tuned.

I'm currently browsing through some of my favourite rooms from past seasons.  There's just something about a daybed (season 1) and I love the pale neutrals in this bedroom (season 2).  She knows what she's doing, that lady (and I can't forget Tommy)!

Sarah's House Season 1
Sarah's House Season 2
                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment